Bruschetta with sun-dried tomatoes and artichokes
- mixer or blender
- knife and cutting board
The French baguette bread, thick around 1,5 cm
Sundries tomato in oil
The artichoke marinate in oil
Salt and pepper to tasteStep by step :
1. Bake a baguette at 180 degrees C for 7-8 minutes or use freshly bought in a bakery
2. Then cut the baguette diagonally
3. Blend the sun-dried tomatoes, lightly season with salt and pepper. Then spread the resulting paste of dried tomatoes on the bread.
4. Take the artichokes out of the jar and cut them into smaller pieces. Then put it on the baguette.
5. Optionally, you can also cut the tomato into smaller pieces and place it with the artichokes on a baguette.